For Immediate Release
FatPipe Networks' Co-founder and CTO Sanchaita Datta Honored as a 'Women Innovator' by the Women Tech Council and The Leonardo Museum
SALT LAKE CITY, UT--(Marketwired - December 21, 2016)
The Leonardo's newest interactive installation honors the women who have shaped innovation and technology within the State of Utah
FatPipe® Networks, the inventor of software-defined networks for wide area connectivity and hybrid WANs, announced today that the Company's Co-founder and CTO Sanchaita Datta has been honored as a "Women Innovator" by the Women Tech Council and The Leonardo Museum. Located in Salt Lake City, UT, The Leonardo Museum fuses science, technology and art in experiences that inspire creativity and innovation.
The award recipients were honored on Nov. 16, 2016 at The Leonardo's opening gala of this interactive exhibit that celebrates the women who have been honored by the Women Tech Council and stand as proven innovators, leaders and mentors who have directly impacted the female workforce of the future and significantly influenced Utah. Their names and accomplishment are listed at this first-of-its-kind permanent exhibit.
"It was a privilege to be among such distinguished women who have made a major impact on technology in the State of Utah," said FatPipe's Co-founder and CTO Sanchaita Datta. "I'm honored and humbled to be recognized by the Women Tech Council and to be part of this exciting new exhibit at The Leonardo Museum, most importantly, to be given the opportunity to play a role in helping to inspire future generations of women in the field technology."
Some of Datta's most notable accomplishments in technology include:
- Securing 11 patents that cover the core functionality of FatPipe's technology
- Being one of the first voting members of the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers' Standards Committees for 100 Mbits/s technology and Wireless LANs
- Being selected as Utah's top female executives by Utah Business magazine
- Being presented with the Woman Innovator Award by the Salt Lake Area Chamber of Commerce in recognition of her accomplishments in the field of communications technology
- Being a recipient of Connect Magazine's Reader's Choice Award, "25 People Who Most Influenced Business in Utah"
- Receiving the YWCA Outstanding Achievement Award, Business/Industry
- Member, Transition Committee, Governor Jon Huntsman Gubernatorial Transition Committee
- Member, State of Utah, CTO Selection Committee under Governor Huntsman
About FatPipe Networks
FatPipe® Networks invented the concept of software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) and hybrid WANs that eliminate the need for hardware and software, or cooperation from ISPs and allows companies to control WAN traffic. FatPipe currently has 11 U.S. patents and more than 180 technology claims related to multipath, software-defined networking. FatPipe technology provides the world's best intra-corporate wide area network solutions that transcend Internet and other network failures to maintain business continuity and high transmission security. FatPipe, with several thousand customers, has offices in the United States, and around the world, with more than 700 resellers worldwide including almost all national resellers in the US. Visit www.FatPipe.com.
FatPipe is a registered trademark of FatPipe, Inc. Other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Source : http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/fatpipe-networks-co-founder-cto-sanchaita-datta-honored-as-women-innovator-women-tech-2184809.htm
Tel: +1 801.683-5656 x 1126
Email contact - email@example.com