FatPipe Kompressor is a packet-based data compression device that increases network capacity an average of three times by compressing packet payload and eliminating redundant data traffic over a WAN. Kompressor significantly increases bandwidth without having to upgrade line connections (e.g.: from DSL to a T1 or a T1 to a DS3), bringing significant cost savings immediately.
A customer can increase WAN capacity achieving faster WAN connectivity by integrating Kompressor into your network, without making any additional changes to their WAN infrastructure. Kompressor is application, technology and hardware independent, sitting at the edge of a LAN.
FatPipe Kompressor is available in four speeds, 2 mbps, 5 mbps, 10 mbps, 50 mbps. FatPipe Kompressor helps run a more efficient and user friendly WAN.
- Increase network speed and capacity up to three times
- Monitor and document the speed of your network using KOMPRESSOR's speed chart or speed meter
- Quick ROI by optimizing your network's bandwidth capacity; you will not have to purchase or lease more expensive lines to accommodate your bandwidth needs
- Experience bottlenecking or pay higher monthly fees for more bandwidth for your network
- Purchase separate software to monitor speeds on your network
- Have to purchase more bandwidth to support high demands and usage of your IP applications including email, databases, VoIP, web browsing, and mobile IP applications