Hosted Managed Solutions
FatPipe Hosted Solutions boosts resiliency for businesses through a software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) with zero-touch deployment and hosted management and reporting.
End users can easily migrate from a traditional star or hub and spoke WAN topology to a more optimal topology for diverse cloud resources, a hybrid WAN. Managers are no longer restricted by limitation in access arrangements. Bandwidth can easily be added to any site using any type of bandwidth available. This makes it simple to augment and enhance an existing MPLS circuit with readily available dedicated Internet or broadband circuits.
The FatPipe Orchestrator is hosted on a separate appliance from the FatPipe routing appliance. This management appliance can be hosted somewhere in the end users network such as a datacenter or it can be hosted outside the customers network. The customer retains exclusive and complete control of the orchestrator. The remote symphony devices phone home and pull their policy and security configuration with no touch needed by remote personel. Once configured, the remote devices continue to check with the orchestrator for configuration changes allowing the orchestrator to swiftly and automatically populate any policy or configuration changes throughout the network.
- FatPipe's Patented MPSec Technology
- Zero-Touch Automatic Configuration at branches
- Dynamic Path Selection of Multiple Active Hybrid WAN paths
- Sub-Second Failover of Sessions
- Increase Network Performance
- Improve Network Reliability
- Augment Network Visibility
- Fortify Network Security
- Lower Network Total Cost of Ownership
- Enhance Business Agility
- Decreased Time to Deploy New Sites, Services, or Bandwidth
- "Over the Top" Service to Enhance Existing Network
- Bring Your Own Bandwidth (BYOB) Increases Flexibility of Access