Make your VPN 900% more secure, and 300% more redundant, reliable, and fast
FatPipe MPVPN®, a patented* router clustering device, is an essential part of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning for Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity. It makes any VPN up to 900% more secure and 300% times more reliable, redundant and faster. MPVPN can take WANs with an uptime of 99.5% or less and make them 99.999988% or higher, providing a virtually infallible WAN.
MPVPN® dynamically balances load over multiple lines and ISPs without the need for BGP programming. MPVPN aggregates up to 2 Gbps of bandwidth, giving you all the reliability and speed you need to keep your VPN up and running despite failures of service, line, software or hardware.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY, EXTREME AVAILABILITY, FAULT TOLERANCE & INCREASED BANDWIDTH FOR YOUR VPN
FatPipe MPVPN aggregates two or more data lines of any type and in any combination to provide the highest levels of security, redundancy and speed for VPNs. FatPipe MPVPN enables a high level of fault tolerance and reliability for your VPN using patented technology that keeps your mission critical VPN up and running.
Security of data transmission is increased up to nine times with FatPipe's patented MPSec™ technology. MPSec breaks each encrypted data stream down to the packet level, and then sends the packets over multiple connections, and reassembles the packets at the receiving end. MPSec makes it virtually impossible for hackers or intruders to trap data and decrypt confidential information.
FatPipe MPVPN add-on features enhance the reliability of your VPN further. FatPipe VPN Site Failover is a clear fit for companies with Disaster Recovery sites as it can failover VPN traffic from one site to another for excellent, real-time Business Continuity. You can also create and configure VPN tunnels from the MPVPN using the FatPipe VPN feature. It comes with the ability to automatically failover tunnels between a main site and mobile users, also known as "Road Warriors", for the ultimate in business continuity planning.
- 76% of businesses surveyed expressed that the risk of business interruption drives them to implement a Business Continuity Plan *
- 80% of executives said it was more important to their organization to have an information infrastructure that is always available rather than being able to recover after a business disruption * * *
- 51% of businesses surveyed are driven to create and implement Business Continuity plans because they are fearful of a loss of critical data due to an unexpected disruption in communication *
- The main contributors of Network Downtime are:
- Link Failures (fiber cuts, network congestion) - 32%
- Router Failure (software / hardware faults, denial-of-service attacks) - 23%
- Router Maintenance (software and hardware upgrades, configuration errors) - 36%
- Miscellaneous Failure - 9%