All-in-one product providing network security plus dynamic load balancing and the highest level of WAN redundancy
The creator and multi-patents holder of WAN redundancy and optimization products, is proud to introduce FatPipe Super UTM, a comprehensive device that provides network security and Internet/WAN redundancy. FatPipe Super UTM is a network gateway device that consolidates key security services, including Firewall, VPN, Web/URL filtering, content filter, and IDS-IPS (Intrusion Prevention and Detection Services).
In addition to securing the network, Super UTM also manages network usage. It includes a mail server, spam protection, gateway anti-virus, log analyzers and a DHCP server. FatPipe Super UTM provides security services that safeguard networks from viruses, phishing attacks, direct denial of service attacks, and distributed denial of service attacks.
What makes FatPipe Super UTM distinctively different from all other UTMs is that it also provides dynamic load balancing capabilities along with intelligent WAN failover through the aggregation of multiple lines.
FatPipe Super UTM - an All in One Product
Industry analysts have noted that the rapid rise in blended threats combined with widespread access to information has greatly contributed to the need for flexible and highly integrated functionality of multiple security features in one box. In addition to security threats from blended attacks, administrators also face increased network slowdowns and a lack of prioritization of traffic moving through the network.
Many slowdowns are due to having too many users engaged in non-productive activities such as peer-to-peer file downloading, instant messaging, and multimedia applications. These types of activities contribute to productivity losses and unnecessary bandwidth consumption, and they also open holes into the internal network. As a result, networks are vulnerable to malwares, spyware, key loggers, and VoIP attacks.
FatPipe Super UTM is an all-in-one product that not only guards against intrusion but also performs content filtering, spam filtering, intrusion prevention, and anti-virus duties traditionally handled by multiple components. FatPipe technology leads the way to providing the highest level of redundancy for any type of WAN.
Patented and additional patents pending. US Patent Numbers: 6,253,247; 6,295,276; 7,269,143; 6,775,235; 7,406,048; 7,444,506; 6,493,341 and 7,877,510. US Registered Trade Mark # 2,236,238
- IDS - FatPipe Super UTM offers IDS and IPS modes. The IDS mode works in inline mode. It watches packets of data traversing the network, compares the traffic to the configured rules, and sets off an alarm if it detects anything suspicious. IDS can detect several types of malicious traffic that would slip through a typical firewall
- IPS - In IPS mode, FatPipe Super UTM will stop malicious traffic from invading the enterprise. IPS actively shuts down attempted attacks
- MPSec – A patented security feature from FatPipe provides up to nine times more security in addition to IPSec
- Web Filter – FatPipe Super UTM provides the ability to restrict and log web access by various users and groups of users in an organization. The restriction is based on both URL and content filtering methods
- DHCP Server – Assigns IP addresses and host configuration information to devices on the Local Area Network
- Mail Server – (optional) FatPipe Super UTM provides a mail server/relay feature to route and deliver electronic mail. It is secure, fast and easy to administer. FatPipe mail server is resistant to buffer overflows, and can handle large amount of e-mail. FatPipe mail server feature enables users to access mail through IMAP/IMAPS, POP3/POP3-S protocols
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam – FatPipe mail server comes with an antivirus engine designed for detecting Trojans, Viruses, Malware and other malicious threats. It has an anti-spam engine that uses a wide variety of local and network tests to identify spam signatures. It also comes with a web mail package that is easy to configure. It has all the functionality you would want from an email client, including strong MIME support, address books, and folder manipulation
- High Availability – An automatic unit failover option is available for customers that want a standby unit to backup the active unit at the CPE
- All-in-one Device – FatPipe Super UTM provides all the network security and Internet/WAN redundancy a company needs in a single box. It includes IDS/IPS, a mail server, web filtering, VPN, QoS, DHCP server, load balancing, line failover capability, and more (inbound load balancing and failover is standard on WARP, MPVPN plus Super UTM)
- Lowest Cost of Ownership – FatPipe Super UTM reduces the total cost of ownership significantly by eliminating costs associated with purchasing and maintaining separate hardware for separate features and services
- Increased Network Security – FatPipe Super UTM markedly increases network security by combining IDS/IPS and Web Filter. MPSec is also available with MPVPN plus Super UTM
- Dynamic Bandwidth Utilization – Several load balancing methods including Fastest Route, Weighted, and Spillover Load Balancing are available in addition to policy routing and QoS, an add-on feature
- Increased Bandwidth – Aggregates multiple connections of similar or dissimilar speeds without BGP programming saves money, time and resources
- Control Network Usage – FatPipe Super UTM controls network usage with the help of web and content filtering rules
- Schedule Policy Routes & QoS Rules (L3 & L7) – FatPipe Super UTM provides Administrators tools to direct routing criteria. The Policy Routing Rule Scheduler enables them to schedule policies at specified times and days of the week
- Network Management – FatPipe Super UTM monitors network speed and usage. Fully supports SNMP v2 and is MIB-II compliant